Ngam prom Plumeria grafted plants
This is a new release for us. All our of test grow grew exceptionally well. The first couple grafted crops performed equally well.
Limited quantity available now
- Big full clusters of long lasting 3-4" flowers
- Robust grower - growth habit similar to Gina and J105
- Stout branches
- Excellent form naturally
- Free easy bloomer
- Branches well after blooming negating need to prune much
- Fairly strong sweet fragrance
- Certified to ship to California and Texas
Will be shipped bare root and defoliated. That means without the pot, potting mix, and the leaves will be removed. This is the safest way. New leaves will regrow quickly in proper conditions.
I am a full time professional grower with 30 years of experience. You can rest assured you'll receive properly packed, top quality plant.
Standard USPS Priority Mail and FedEx Ground are the shipping options offered.
We strongly suggest FedEx for customers in the southeast, especially within Florida.